Data Protection Audit
Are you worried that you're not ready for the GDPR?
Find out where your business has Data Protection problems.
And learn how to fix them.
Our Data Protection Audit includes:
- An on-site visit to audit your business's use of Personal Data.
- A written report that identifies where you're breaking Data Protection law. And what you need to do about it.
Compliance today makes tackling the GDPR easy
Every business has to practice effective Data Protection. Along with legal obligations, your reputation is at risk if you don't use Personal Data correctly.
Our approach starts with guiding you in resolving your current issues with:
- The Data Protection Act (DPA)
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
and sets the stage for a clear route to your GDPR compliance.
As we align you with the DPA and the PECR, we also direct your preparations for the GDPR. So that you reach Data Protection peace of mind.
Would you like that?
Tailored for micro and small businesses
You benefit from a cross-functional audit that covers all areas of your business. And all measures needed for Data Protection compliance.
For less than you pay for your annual accounts to be drawn up, you can achieve Data Protection peace of mind.
We agree in advance on a fixed price for your audit. Starting from £750 + VAT.
You also receive:
- Data Protection and Privacy policies customised for your business.
- A set of standard Data Protection processes.
- An Information Security policy written for your business.
- Data Protection and Information Security training materials.
giving you all the support you need for statutory compliance.
You benefit from our guidance on how to make profitable use of the Personal Data you hold. While staying on the right side of the law.
How does that sound?
Time is running out!
The GDPR comes into force on 25th May 2018. It applies to all businesses in Britain.
Regardless of where you store and process Personal Data.
Take the first step today to Data Protection compliance. You can remove your GDPR worries. And unlock the hidden value in the Personal Data held by your business.
Fill out the form below to claim your free one-hour consultation where you will see how our Data Protection Audit will solve your DPA, PECR and GDPR compliance problems: