Would you like a significant improvement in your office software while reducing your costs?
Microsoft Office has been the gold standard for office software since the 1990s. Microsoft's cutting-edge Office365 platform now brings together:
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote & Publisher.
- The Microsoft Exchange e-mail service.
- Data storage with OneDrive for Business.
- Skype for Business for video-conferencing, telephone and instant messaging.
Do you want state of the art at slashed costs?
Subscribing to Office365 gives you access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook for your e-mail, a generous data storage allowance for OneDrive and use of Skype for Business to cover your video-conferencing, telephone/PBX and instant messaging needs.
An Office365 subscription allows each of your users to install Office applications on up to 5 PCs, laptops, MacBooks or smartphones. There are Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android versions available for all applications in the Office suite.
Office365 is sold as a service, making all charges fully tax-deductible, while dramatically lowering your on-going costs for office software and communications infrastructure.
Expert Office365 setup, maintenance and support
Idvallo Solutions, as an authorised Microsoft Partner, will get your business up and running quickly with Office365, including:
- Installation of Office applications on all PCs, laptops or devices across your business.
- Setting up your e-mail service on Microsoft Exchange and migrating your existing inboxes and e-mail folders.
- Migrating your files and documents into OneDrive for Business.
- Setting up each of your users with access to Office365 and Skype for Business for their video-conferencing, telephone, PBX and instant messaging requirements.
Once you are operational, we take care of on-going Office365 maintenance and support from our office in Rugby. We also provide Skype for Business training materials to help you get the most from your Office365 subscription.
How much does it cost?
The exact needs and characteristics of your business, including:
- Number of users.
- Number of PCs, laptops, MacBooks and smartphones.
- Volume of files and documents your hold.
- How much e-mail you currently have.
- Whether video-conferencing, telephone or PBX are required.
will determine our fee for setting up Office365 and also your on-going subscription charge.